1304 Phillips Gunning Club Rd.
Crocheron, MD 21627
From the Bay Bridge
- Take 50 East to Cambridge — SEE NOTE BELOW
- In Cambridge, follow 50 East to the intersection with Route 16.
- Turn right onto Route 16 (right after Wal-mart)
- Follow Route 16 for about 8 miles to the town of Church Creek
- Turn left onto Route 335
- Follow Route 335 for about 10 miles until it meets with Route 336 at Gootee’s Marine in the town of Golden Hill.
- Turn left onto Route 336.
- Follow Route 336 as it winds through the towns of Crapo, Wingate, and Bishop’s Head (there aren’t official signs to signify which town you are in)
- Follow 336 around the sharp left turn at Tom Jones Market (market on right side of road)
- Continue on 336 to Crocheron
- Continue straight (off 336) onto Phillips Gunning Club Road.
- Continue about 1 mile until road dead ends at the Karen Noonan Center.
NOTE: During spring tides or flood tides the road to the center can be completely covered with water. If that is the case, it may be necessary for us to meet your group at the public boat landing in Crocheron. Once your group gets to Cambridge, it is imperative that you call the Karen Noonan Center staff to determine if you will be able to drive all the way in.
Crocheron Public Boat Landing
- Follow directions above. Instead of getting off of Route 336 and going onto Phillips Gunning Club Road, stay on Route 336 by making a sharp left at the entrance of Phillips Gunning Club Road.
Follow the road until it dead ends at the Crocheron Public Boat Landing