CBF's Skipjack Education Program and the Stanley Norman work out of the following two locations.
Annapolis City Dock Map
- Route 50, take Rowe Boulevard exit.
- Follow Rowe Boulevard to the end. Make a LEFT onto College Avenue.
- At the first light, make a RIGHT onto King George Street. Continue to the end.
- Make a RIGHT onto Randall Street . Go through 1 traffic light.
- Look for the Stanley Norman at the city dock on your left.
- In order to avoid an illegal left hand turn you must continue straight to the traffic circle, go around and head back on Randall St. in the direction you came from.
- Make an immediate right on Dock St. in front of Steven's Hardware.
- Go to the end of the parking lot. Here, you can leave the bus and walk to the boat. There are public restrooms at the Harbormaster's Office on the way and everyone should use them before boarding.
(If you need to MapQuest directions, you may use the address of 160 Dock St., Annapolis, to determine mileage).
Cars may park at the Noah Hillman Parking Garage, one block up Main Street on the left (a sign will guide you down an alley to the garage from Main Street).
Buses may park at the Navy/Marine Corps Stadium located at the top of Rowe Boulevard. There is a fee shuttle from the stadium back to the docks. Plan on a one-half-hour ride back to the dock from the stadium.
St. Michaels Map
The Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum
213 North Talbot St.
St. Michaels, MD 21663
- From the western shore, take Route 50 East across the Bay Bridge.
- Continue on Route 50 East once you get onto the Eastern Shore.
- In Easton, take the Route 322 Bypass.
- Exit on Route 33 West. Follow into St. Michaels.
- The Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum will be on your right on the main road (Route 33 West) in the town of St. Michaels. Look for the old drawbridge on the right. There is bus parking at the museum.
Note: Let the ticket office know you are going on a CBF trip aboard the Stanley Norman.