Aerial view of the Philip Merrill Environmental Center. Photo by Dave Hartcorn
Features and Services
Features and services available to you at the Philip Merrill Environmental Center include:
- Maximum capacity: 230, seated (Deck included)
- 160 seated in dining room
- Wooded, private waterfront setting on 33 acres
- Great room with 270 degree views of the Chesapeake Bay
- Beachside tented deck
- Private beach
- Spectacular photo opportunities
- Dock for arrival or departure by boat
- Private pre-event dressing/waiting room
- Knowledgeable onsite event coordinator
- List of preferred caterers and other service providers
Download the floor plan for the venue and read the answers to our frequently asked questions about the facility.
For additional information or to book your special event, contact Chris Gorri, CBF’s Events Coordinator, at 443-482-2001 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will contact you shortly.
Tours can be scheduled Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m-4:00 p.m.