After a June training session on how the Chesapeake Bay Preservation Act affects Stafford County and how the county affects the bay, the Stafford Board of Zoning Appeals is appealing to the public. Officials are urging residents to familiarize themselved with local ordinances based on the Chesapeake Bay Preservation Act and to let the Department of Code Administration know if they see a violation of the Act. Contact the county Planning Department at 540-858-8668 to find out what is allowed. For information on Resource Protection Areas in the tidewater area, call 800-243-7229.
Stafford Officials Urge Public to Brush-up on Bay Preservation Act
- Claw and Order: How Are the Crabs Doing?
- Sweet (Bipartisan) Success with Sewage
- This Week in the Watershed: Flipping the Script
- Photo of the Week: Marsh Dinner
- Celebrating 50 Years with Student Leaders
- US Funds for Wildlife Programs Should Not Be Cut
- A Cleaner Hampton River at Risk
- This Week in the Watershed: Pride or Disgrace
- Under the Microscope: Science the Source of Solutions
- Brewing for the Bay
- Anglers for Clean Water Stories
- Clean Water Stories
- Earth Day
- Education Success Stories
- Farmer Success Stories
- Locally Grown
- Photo of the Week
- Slowing the Flow
- Student Leadership
- This Week in the Watershed
- Water Quality
- What's Bill Seeing in the Field?
The views and opinions expressed in the media, articles or comments on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Web, or any link contained in a linked Web site, or any changes or updates to such Web sites. The inclusion of any link or comment is provided only for information purposes. CBF reserves the right to edit or remove any comments and material posted to this website and to ban users from the site without notice. Partisan, pornographic or other inappropriate content, product or service promotion, foul language or bad behavior is expressly forbidden and will be removed.