Chesapeake Bay-area farmers who need help to incorporate methods of reducing nutrient pollution from their farms could get that help from the Federal Farm Bill. But it's not a done deal. Watch this story from WJZ-TV to see what's at stake, then join us in contacting your representatives in Congress to urge them to support the farm bill.
Farm Bill Funds Could Help the Bay -- But Action is Needed
- Rep. Taylor On Our Side
- One Amazing Week and the next 50 Years
- Claw and Order: How Are the Crabs Doing?
- Sweet (Bipartisan) Success with Sewage
- This Week in the Watershed: Flipping the Script
- Photo of the Week: Marsh Dinner
- Celebrating 50 Years with Student Leaders
- US Funds for Wildlife Programs Should Not Be Cut
- A Cleaner Hampton River at Risk
- This Week in the Watershed: Pride or Disgrace
- Anglers for Clean Water Stories
- Clean Water Stories
- Earth Day
- Education Success Stories
- Farmer Success Stories
- Locally Grown
- Photo of the Week
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Week in the Watershed
- Water Quality
- What's Bill Seeing in the Field?
The views and opinions expressed in the media, articles or comments on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Web, or any link contained in a linked Web site, or any changes or updates to such Web sites. The inclusion of any link or comment is provided only for information purposes. CBF reserves the right to edit or remove any comments and material posted to this website and to ban users from the site without notice. Partisan, pornographic or other inappropriate content, product or service promotion, foul language or bad behavior is expressly forbidden and will be removed.