March 31, 2016
A recently arrived, misguided osprey has chosen the top of a live electrical pole at our headquarters to build his nest. But rather than risk the lives of the osprey and his future young (not to mention a power outage), BGE is building a new pole and platform dedicated solely to the osprey and his future family.
March 30, 2016
March 29, 2016
Baltimore residents have done their part. For the past 14 years they have paid their water and sewer bills, often with clenched teeth.
March 25, 2016
For many of us here at the Chesapeake Bay Foundation, the Bay is the most beautiful place on earth.
March 23, 2016
I found this spotted turtle around 10 a.m. on March 17 resting on a bridge over the Mattaponi River in Caroline County.
March 21, 2016
March 18, 2016
It wasn't that long ago when millions of Americans crowded around their television sets and watched helplessly as millions of gallons of oil poured into the Gulf of Mexico.
March 17, 2016
March 16, 2016
We learned a few things by asking Pennsylvanians to share their concerns for clean water.
March 14, 2016
For nearly 50 years, we have fought vigilantly for healthy rivers, clean streams, and a restored Chesapeake Bay.
March 11, 2016
Know of any local swimming holes? Or local streams where people wade, fish, or just cool their heels on a hot summer day? We're looking for sites to conduct water tests this coming summer in Frederick, Howard, Harford, and Baltimore Counties (potentially Carroll County, too) as well as Baltimore City.
March 8, 2016
March 7, 2016
I shot this at the rising of the November 2015 full moon over the Choptank River. The geese just happened by!
March 4, 2016
This week, the Bay claimed a victory over thirty years in the making.
Save the Bay Blog March 2016
- Naturally Sunkissed Farm: Making the World Wilder and More Flavorful
- Photo of the Week: Wingspan
- This Week in the Watershed: A Little Spark
- Parachutes for the Planet: Aiming for a Livable Future
- Pennsylvania's Ambitious Antidote for Polluted Streams: 10 Million Trees
- Sprouting Enthusiasm for Bay Conservation in the Classroom
- Photo of the Week: Life Doesn't Get Better Than This
- This Week in the Watershed: Threats and Resilience
- Centre County 7th-Graders Learn About Water Quality in Their Own Backyards and the Bay
- This Month on the Bay: A Mahogany Tide in May
- Anglers for Clean Water Stories
- Clean Water Stories
- Earth Day
- Education Success Stories
- Farmer Success Stories
- Locally Grown
- Photo of the Week
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Month on the Bay
- This Week in the Watershed
- Water Quality
- What's Bill Seeing in the Field?
The views and opinions expressed in the media, articles or comments on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Web, or any link contained in a linked Web site, or any changes or updates to such Web sites. The inclusion of any link or comment is provided only for information purposes. CBF reserves the right to edit or remove any comments and material posted to this website and to ban users from the site without notice. Partisan, pornographic or other inappropriate content, product or service promotion, foul language or bad behavior is expressly forbidden and will be removed.