December 15, 2017
It's no coincidence that what's good for water quality is often good for public health. And in Baltimore, one facility stands in the way of both.
December 7, 2017
Investments from the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation and matching contributions offer key support for York County’s efforts to reduce polluted runoff and manage stormwater.
December 6, 2017
CBF volunteer, Doug DeGood details the clean water benefits of a new wastewater facility at Moores Creek in Charlottesville, VA.
December 5, 2017
The newborn calf was in trouble. It was born on a steep hillside, and every time the calf would try to get up his mother would nudge him and knock him down.
December 4, 2017
After familiarizing ourselves with CBF's oyster gardening restoration efforts, we decided to purchase 1000 seed oysters designed for consumption.
December 1, 2017
In what's becoming an annual tradition, a motley crew of brave (or crazy?) CBF staffers plunged into the frigid waters of the Chesapeake Bay for the third consecutive year as a thank you to the hundreds of generous CBF members who gave on Giving Tuesday.
Save the Bay Blog December 2017
- This Week in the Watershed: Healthy Communities, Healthy Bay
- National Fish and Wildlife Foundation Invests in Clean Water Across PA
- Charlottesville Invests in a Cleaner Rivanna River
- We're Half Way There: Glenn and Arlene Reid
- Photo of the Week: Chesapeake Tradition
- This Week in the Watershed: A Remarkable Day of Giving
- Grateful Dead-Zone: Thank You for Not Growing
- Now's Not the Time for EPA to Repeal Rule Reducing Carbon Emissions
- Investing in Clean Water for Carlisle
- Thanksgiving on the Bay
- Anglers for Clean Water Stories
- Clean Water Stories
- Earth Day
- Education Success Stories
- Farmer Success Stories
- Locally Grown
- Photo of the Week
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Week in the Watershed
- Water Quality
- What's Bill Seeing in the Field?
The views and opinions expressed in the media, articles or comments on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Web, or any link contained in a linked Web site, or any changes or updates to such Web sites. The inclusion of any link or comment is provided only for information purposes. CBF reserves the right to edit or remove any comments and material posted to this website and to ban users from the site without notice. Partisan, pornographic or other inappropriate content, product or service promotion, foul language or bad behavior is expressly forbidden and will be removed.