Photo by Colin Kroh
Info For Teachers
Have students looking to go beyond the curriculum? Advise an environmental club? Want to get your students more involved in their community?
Encourage your students to join CBF Student Wave!
How CBF Student Wave Complements Education
CBF Student Wave is a network of high school students taking action for the Bay. Students draw upon lessons and skills learned across subjects: sciences, social studies, language arts, even photography and the arts. Taking action gives them a sense of empowerment, leadership experience, hands-on understanding of what it takes to make change, and added relevance to their classwork.
With CBF Student Wave, students can find:
- Ways to earn recognition to build their college application and resume
- Service hours and volunteer opportunitites
- Resources on actions and projects for the Bay
- Summer CBF Student Leadership courses
- A place to speak out and be heard by adults and decision-makers
- A connection to peers who share their environmental passion across their county, state, and watershed
JOIN THE EMAIL LIST FOR UPDATES