BAMBECO proudly sponsors
Bands in the Sand
Saturday, June 10, 2017
5:00 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
For your safety, CBF will NOT offer water taxi service for event guests arriving by boat. If you plan to come by boat you must bring your own dinghy to shore or anchor out and wade in.
- You will be required to show your ticket to enter the beach. Each ticket can be scanned only once. You will receive you wristband on the beach.
- There is no docking at the CBF dock.
- There is no unloading at the CBF dock.
- All dinghies must be parked in the designated area on the South end of the beach.
- Larger boats—Whalers/Makos/etc., must anchor offshore, they cannot be beached.
- No anchors are allowed on the beach.
- Please be advised that CBF does not assume responsibility for any vessel's damage, theft or its contents when anchored or beached during the event.
**Note—CBF beach is a highly exposed area and the winds dramatically pick-up when the sun goes down, which means boats will drift. Please anchor them properly!