BAMBECO proudly sponsors
Bands in the Sand
Saturday, June 10, 2017
5:00 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
Parking is available at the following locations:
St. Anne's School of Annapolis
3112 Arundel on the Bay Road, Annapolis, MD 21403
Hillsmere Elementary School
3052 Arundel on the Bay Rd, Annapolis MD 21403
- Take Route 50 West—then following the directions below.
- Take Route 97 towards Annapolis, then Route 50 East—then following the directions below.
From Virginia/Washington, D.C.:
- Take 50/301, then Route 50 East—then following the directions below.
From Maryland's Eastern Shore:
- Go west over the Bay Bridge, then 50 West—then following the directions below.
Continue from the locations above:
- Exit onto Aris T. Allen Blvd (Route 665) heading East (Exit 22)—do NOT exit onto Riva Road.
- Go approximately 2.8 miles and Aris T. Allen Blvd. becomes Forest Drive.
- Go approximately 2.2 miles and Forest Drive becomes Bay Ridge Road.
- Turn right onto Arundel on the Bay Road (at the fire station).
- Go approximately .5 miles and take a right onto the parking lot. Attendants will be there to guide traffic.
A note on parking:
We encourage you to carpool or use a ride share service such as Lyft or Uber. New to Uber? Download the app and use the code BITS2017 for $15 off your first trip. Sign up for Uber here. UBER dropoff is located just past the 6 Herndon Avenue gate. Entrance into the gate is not permitted without a parking pass. Follow UBER dropoff signage for safe arrival. UBER is permitted to pickup after 8:30 p.m. at the Philip Merrill Environmental Center located at 6 Herndon Avenue. No Bands in the Sand parking is permitted at the Bay Ridge Pool.