Tenure at CBF: Fall 2013 - Present
Education: University of Vermont, Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources, bachelor's degree in Environmental Studies and minor in Political Science
- Program Manager of Chesapeake Bay Foundation's Philip Merrill Envrionmental Education Program
- Assistant Manager, then Manager, of Chesapeake Bay Foundation's Smith Island Education Program.
- Acting Assistant Manager of Chesapeake Bay Foundation's Clagett Farm Education Program, Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- Education Intern and volunteer with Patrick Leahy Center for Lake Champlain, ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center, Burlington, Vermont
- Volunteer for Champions Are Readers, Literacy Program, Burlington, Vermont
Favorite Quote: "Soon a time will come when you have to make a choice between what is right, and what is easy."