Tenure at CBF: 2006-Present
- Karen Noonan Environmental Education Program Captain/Assistant Manager (2006–2016)
- Skipjack Captain and Educator for Living Classrooms in Baltimore
- Captain delivering yachts throughout the Caribbean Sea
- Sailing Instructor at the Annapolis Sailing School
- During his 13 years with the sailing school he taught from Maine to Venezuela, visiting multiple ports in between
- USCG Certified Captain, Sailing Endorsement
Born and raised on Maryland’s Eastern Shore, from a very early age, Shawn knew the water was where he wanted to be. Teaching on the Chesapeake, he shares his love for the Bay's rich history, culture, and ecology with as many as possible.