Tenure at CBF: March 2017-Present
Education: BS in Biology and Environmental Studies, Minor in Chemistry, Warren Wilson College
- Sailing on Lady Maryland and Sigsbee for the Living Classrooms Foundation
- Teaching STEM and Cooking and Nutrition at the Baltimore Urban Gardening for Students(BUGS) After-school program at Living Classrooms Foundation
- Sailing with the Ocean Classrooms Foundation from New England to Caribbean
- Organizing events with Sail Baltimore
- Engaging guests at National Aquarium
Education Philosophy: It's much easier to care about something that you have a direct relationship with. So, I like to know where people are coming from and then try to make connections to their experiences and hopefully create some memories that will strengthen those connections and make them consider where and how they fit into our ecosystem. That way they are more likely to recognize their impact.