You will be asked to create a user ID and password. You will then receive a welcome e-mail, which includes your new user ID and password. Please print this information and keep it on file; you will need it to log into your account in order to manage your BayRaiser page.
Please Note: If you already have a user ID and password with us through My CBF, please log in using that information. Do not create a new account.
Step 2—Manage your BayRaiser page
Once you are registered, log in to your BayRaiser home page, where you can:
- Select your fund-raising theme for your page.
- Upload your own images to customize your page.
- Edit text on your page to tell your personal story. Your page will default to generic text. We highly recommend that you customize it to reflect your personal passion for saving the Bay.
- Set your fund-raising goal and watch your thermometer rise with each donation!
- Set-up your e-mail address book so you can easily send requests, reminders, and thank-you notes to family, friends, and colleagues. All e-mail sent by your account will automatically include a link to your personal fund-raising page! CBF will not have access to the e-mail addresses you upload to your address book.
Already have a CBF user ID and password? Log in now!
Thank you for becoming a BayRaiser!