Teacher Training Coordinator
Tenure at CBF: 1993-Present
- BA in American Studies, Washington College
- Secondary Teacher Certification
Erin's goal is to ensure that every student in the watershed has access to quality field experiences and that every teacher is comfortable, confident, and capable of delivering them. Every child deserves the emotional and physical benefits of connecting with nature. It is our responsibility to make sure they get it.
- Director of Field Programs
- Field Senior Manger
- Skipjack Environmental Education Program Manager
- Hampton Roads Environmental Education Program Manager
Favorite Quote: "Every day is the chance of a lifetime."