Education Operations Coordinator
Tenure at CBF: 2007-Present
Education: BS Environmental Studies, minor in Biology, Elon University
- MAEOE Certified Environmental Educator
- American Canoe Association Instructor
- Master Gardener
- Clagett Farm Environmental Education Program Manager
- Phillip Merrill Environmental Education Program Manager
- Maryland Canoe Program Manager
- Conservation Associate for Trout Unlimited
- Head Office Manager for Fundraising Initiatives
- Dance Instructor for Providence Recreation Center and Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts
Melissa brings seven years of field experience to her role as Education Operations Coordinator. During her tenure with CBF, she has taught students about the bay watershed from three different field programs and is excited to use her field experiences to help schedule and market CBF programs.
Favorite Quote: “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” -Buddha
Learn more about Melissa in our special "Inside CBF" Q&A blog series.