Fox Island Environmental Education Program Manager
Tenure at CBF: September 2014-Present
Education: BA in Environmental Studies, minor in Theatre, Fulton School of Liberal Arts, Salisbury University
Molly joined the island team as a seasonal educator at the Karen Noonan Center (KNC) in fall 2014 and brought with her an enthusiastic teaching style, boundless creativity, and quite a sense of humor! By the start of our 2015 spring season, she was ready to hit the ground running as KNC's assistant program manager. Her drive to learn from and collaborate with others paired with the outstanding coaching of her KNC counterparts prepared her to take the reins of wild Fox Island. A year later, Molly begins a new adventure as CBF's first Brock Environmental Education Program Manager.
- Fox Island Environmental Education Program Manager (Aug 2015–2016)
- Karen Noonan Environmental Education Program Assistant Manager (Sept 2014–Aug 2015)
- Salisbury University sailing team
- Salisbury University Environmental Students Association
- Waterfront staff at residential summer camps in both Maine and Maryland, which sparked her love for working with kids and teaching outdoors!
Favorite Quote: "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead