Saturday, June 8, 2019
5:00 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
We encourage you to carpool or use a ride share service such as Lyft or UBER. The Chesapeake Bay Foundation Headquarters is located at 6 Herndon Avenue. Drop off is just past the CBF entrance. Follow UBER dropoff signage for safe arrival. Entrance into the CBF gate is not permitted without a parking pass. However, UBER and Lyft are permitted to pickup at the Headquarters building after 8:30 p.m. No Bands in the Sand parking is permitted at the Bay Ridge Pool.
Parking is available at the following locations:
Bay Ridge Christian Church
1071 Bay Ridge Avenue, Annapolis MD 21403
Hillsmere Elementary School
3052 Arundel on the Bay Rd, Annapolis MD 21403
- Take Route 50 West—then follow the directions below.
- Take Route 97 towards Annapolis, then Route 50 East—then follow the directions below.
From Virginia/Washington, D.C.:
- Take 50/301, then Route 50 East—then follow the directions below.
From Maryland's Eastern Shore:
- Go west over the Bay Bridge, then 50 West—then follow the directions below.
Continue from the locations above:
- Exit onto Aris T. Allen Blvd (Route 665) heading East (Exit 22)—do NOT exit onto Riva Road.
- Go approximately 2.8 miles and Aris T. Allen Blvd. becomes Forest Drive.
- Go approximately 2.2 miles and Forest Drive becomes Bay Ridge Road.
- Turn right onto Arundel on the Bay Road (at the fire station).
- Go approximately .5 miles and take a right onto the parking lot. Attendants will be there to guide traffic.