Tenure at CBF: January 2018 - Present
BA from Mount Holyoke College.
Williams College - Mystic Seaport Museum Maritime Studies Program Spring 1998
USCG Master of Vessels up to 100 tons in Inland Waters
- USCG Master of Vessels up to 100 tons in Inland Waters
- WIlderness First Responder
- PADI Open Water Diver Certification
- Girl Scouts USA
Prior Work Experience:
- 10 + years of experience as an instructor/naturalist with shipboard and land-based experiential education programs from Cape Cod to the Caribbean including Hudson River Sloop Clearwater, World Ocean School/Schooner Roseway and Echo Hill Outdoor School on Maryland's Eastern Shore
- Lifelong environmental advocate with a focus on empowering and facilitaing youth to speak effectively to policymakers.
- Deeply committed to training new leaders to make the world a healthier place
"Children must be taught how to think, not what to think"