Tenure at CBF: Fall 2013 - Present
Education: University of Vermont, Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources, bachelor's degree in Environmental Studies and Minor in Political Science.
Johns Hopkins University, Masters in Envirnmental Science and Policy. Expected Graduation Date: August 2020.
- Education Outreach and Communications Coordinator
- Program Manager of Chesapeake Bay Foundation's Philip Merrill Envrionmental Education Program
- Assistant Manager, then Manager, of Chesapeake Bay Foundation's Smith Island Education Program.
- Acting Assistant Manager of Chesapeake Bay Foundation's Clagett Farm Education Program, Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- Education Intern and volunteer with Patrick Leahy Center for Lake Champlain, ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center, Burlington, Vermont
- Volunteer for Champions Are Readers, Literacy Program, Burlington, Vermont
Favorite Quote: "Soon a time will come when you have to make a choice between what is right, and what is easy."