Buy Fresh Buy Local Chesapeake® promotes sustainable agriculture and local food throughout Maryland. See a listing of Buy Fresh Buy Local chapters elsewhere in the Chesapeake Bay watershed.
Welcome to Buy Fresh Buy Local Chesapeake®, the site that helps consumers, sustainable farms, and businesses find each other and support efforts to protect and restore the Chesapeake Bay.
Our site will help you:
- find locally grown, healthy food;
- support farmers and businesses committed to improving the health of the Chesapeake Bay;
- join other consumers who want to put their dollars where their hearts are;
- better understand the link between eating right and saving the Bay; and
- help create an economy that safeguards jobs, health, and clean water.
Learn About the Chesapeake Chapter
|Learn about CBF's history with the Buy Fresh Buy Local Program® and download our most recent Food Guide.|
How Does Eating Locally Save the Bay?
|Fresh foods and clean water have a lot more in common than you might think. Learn what ties them together.|
Where to Buy Local Food
|Local food is freshly picked, locally produced, and sustainable. Find local foods and farmers near you.|
|There are lots of ways you can get involved with Buy Fresh Buy Local Chesapeake. Check out what's going on and let us know how you want to help!|