- Find out how to Buy Fresh Buy Local. Download our Food Guide. (PDF)
- Become a Buy Fresh Buy Local Chesapeake member.
- Become a Buy Fresh Buy Local Chesapeake volunteer.
- Join the Buy Fresh Buy Local Chesapeake network as a partner.
- Support the work of the Chesapeake chapter and CBF with a donation.
- Sign up to receive Action Alerts from CBF so you can stay informed about important Bay issues and find out what you can do to help.
- Get involved with Community Supported Agriculture (CSA). A CSA is a farm where people buy "shares" of the harvest, which they pick up weekly during the growing season. Find a CSA near you, join CBF's own Clagett Farm CSA in Upper Marlboro, where you can also buy grass fed, local beef.
- More and more supermarkets provide a section of locally grown food. If your supermarket doesn't carry local foods encourage them to do so!
Contact us for more information at email@example.com.