Each issue of our quarterly Bay Bound e-newsletter includes:
- Updates about proposed Bay-related legislation and what you can do to support it;
- Profiles about people who work, live, and play in the region;
- Information about upcoming events;
- In-depth analyses of issues affecting the Bay; and
- Stories about how CBF and its partners are making progress in saving the Bay.
In addition, CBF publishes Watershed Voice, a quarterly e-newsletter especially for member educators. Watershed Voice provides news and tips on how teachers and their students can join the fight to save the Bay. Find out more about CBF's Environmental Education programs or contact us at EducationCoordinator@cbf.org.