In our 60-second monthly video wrap-up, we explore late-breaking news and story highlights from around the watershed.
January proved to be another busy month for Bay-saving.
- A court decision shot down Trump EPA’s Affordable Clean Energy rule,
- Maryland lawmakers will consider a big climate bill this legislative session,
- CBF named Josh Kurtz as new Maryland executive director,
- the Pennsylvania farm show went virtual,
- and legislation before the Virginia General Assembly could make it easier for cities to use trees to solve problems like flooding, polluted runoff, and the “heat island” effect.