Visit the links below for the full story behind each highlight (note: some of these links will take you off the CBF website):
- Report finds funding pollution-reducing conservation practices on farms would inject $655 million annually into Bay region.
- Updated striped bass assessment shows some positive signs, but fisheries managers remain cautious.
- Keystone 10 Million Trees Partnership reaches 5 million trees milestone.
- CBF and Smithsonian Environmental Research Center form a new partnership focused on oyster restoration.
- Volunteers and CBF plant more than 2,000 trees and shrubs along Potomac River tributary.
- Virginia freshwater mussel restoration takes step forward with grants to CBF and James River Association.
- Groups declare oyster renaissance in the City of Hampton.