Bands in the Sand is the party of the year, and you won’t want to miss it! Each summer 1,600 guests gather on the beach, to dance the night away to the music of top live bands, enjoy an assortment of foods from local restaurants on our Bay Boardwalk, and raise a drink to a saved Bay.
Not only is it the most fun event of the summer, but it is vital to the Chesapeake Bay Foundation’s mission to save the Bay. With support from our guests and sponsors, this event has raised over $4 million in support of our education and restoration efforts. Help us continue to raise this essential funding and make lasting memories on the beach!
Sign up for CBF emails to ensure you get the latest event updates.
VIP Tickets—sold out
Committee Tickets—sold out
General Admission $200
- All-inclusive food and drink ticket
- Access to the Choptank by Atlas Restaurant Group Oyster Reef
- Complimentary shuttle from remote parking lots
- Each ticket includes a tax-deductible donation. This funding supports CBF's education and restoration efforts throughout the year.
Sponsorships for the 2023 Bands in the Sand have sold out.
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities for the 2024 event, please contact Jessica Rubino at [email protected]. View our 2023 Sponsorship packet.
We hope to see you on the beach this June!
2022 Bands in the Sand Recap
For the first time ever, this event raised over $500,000 towards CBF’s education and restoration work. This was not possible without the hundreds of guests who help make this event so memorable. The record-breaking night showed why Bands in the Sand has become such a beloved annual tradition. The money raised through the festivities help support the Chesapeake Bay Foundation and our efforts to achieve clean water and a healthy environment for everyone living in the Bay’s watershed. Bands in the Sand helps fuel all CBF’s work, including efforts over the next year, such as:
- educating 30,000 students and teachers across the watershed;
- adding millions of oysters to the Bay as we work toward of goal of 10 billion new oysters by 2025;
- planting hundreds of thousands of trees in Pennsylvania as we move closer to 10 million trees by 2025;
- inspiring tens of thousands of advocates to take action for clean water in their communities.
Unable to attend but would like to support CBF? Make a donation today.
Posted by Chesapeake Bay Foundation on Monday, June 13, 2022