The Chesapeake Bay Foundation provides many opportunities for parents and children to learn about the Bay together. Whether you live in New York state, Virginia Beach, or anywhere in between, you and your children can take an active role in saving the Bay.
The options range from organized volunteer events across the watershed to self-initiated project guides that take you step-by-step through your own restoration project.
Here are a few family-oriented experiences worth pursuing.
Take a look at our "On and Around the Bay" section.
Calculate your Bay footprint.
Paddle a water trail.
- Calvert Marine Museum
- Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum
- Chesapeake Children's Museum
- Susquehanna River Museum of Havre de Grace
- Upper Bay Museum
North East Town Park
- The Mariners' Museum
- Reedville Fishermen's Museum
- Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center