From climate bills in Maryland to environmental education standards in Pennsylvania to balloon bans and clean water investments in Virginia, get the latest Bay happenings.
Click on the links below for more information on each story. In March:
- EPA gets a new administrator.
- The Keystone 10 Million Trees Partnership is finding homes for 210,000 trees.
- We're advocating that Pennsylvania include environment, ecology, and agriculture studies in proposed standards at every level.
- There ‘r’ things we can do to reduce microplastics in our waters.
- New Maryland court ruling should prompt action to reduce poultry-related air pollution.
- Maryland Senate passes Climate Solutions Now Act.
- Teachers tell Governor Hogan to support CBF Environmental Education programming.
- Virginia's General Assembly approves historic investments to reduce pollution from wastewater, agriculture, and stormwater.
- Virginia legislators pass bills barring outdoor balloon releases and phasing out polystyrene takeout boxes.