June 28, 2019
The Trump administration’s Affordable Clean Energy Plan is another missed opportunity to reduce nitrogen pollution and address sources of pollution that cause climate change.
June 27, 2019
Oyster gardening gives volunteers the opportunity to play a role in bringing back the beloved Chesapeake Bay bivalve.
June 19, 2019
Scientists are predicting one of the largest dead zones in decades in the Bay this summer. But what does that really mean? Dr. Beth McGee answers all our questions.
June 6, 2019
June 4, 2019
Record breaking storms in 2018 across the Bay watershed increased polluted runoff, but the damage was not as bad as it could have been thanks to the implementation of the Chesapeake Clean Water Blueprint
June 1, 2019
Spring has officially sprung across the Chesapeake Bay watershed, check out some of our favorite photos from May 2019!
Save the Bay Blog June 2019
- Unexpected Visitor Spotted in C&O Canal in Montgomery County
- Five Facts You Otter Know
- A Tree Grows in Dairy Land
- The Next Generation Speaks Up for the Bay
- What Does Hurricane Ida Mean for the Chesapeake Bay?
- Harmful Algal Blooms: Red Tides, Cyanobacteria, and Filamentous Clumps are Clogging Chesapeake Waters
- Congress Must Help Save the Chesapeake Bay
- What Is Regenerative Agriculture, and Why Is it Re-Emerging Now?
- Pitching in for the Next Generation of Trees at the Augusta Forestry Center
- Save the Bay News: Ancient Sharks, Jellyfish, and Mighty Mussels
- Anglers for Clean Water Stories
- Clean Water Stories
- Earth Day
- Farmer Success Stories
- Fox Island Farewell
- Learn Outside
- Locally Grown
- Nature Journaling
- Photo of the Week
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Month in the Watershed
- This Month on the Bay
- Voices for Clean Water
- Water Quality
- Watershed Watchdogs
- What's Bill Seeing in the Field?
The views and opinions expressed in the media or articles on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Website, or any link contained in a linked Website, or any changes or updates to such Websites. The inclusion of any link is provided only for information purposes.