June 28, 2019
The Trump administration’s Affordable Clean Energy Plan is another missed opportunity to reduce nitrogen pollution and address sources of pollution that cause climate change.
June 27, 2019
Oyster gardening gives volunteers the opportunity to play a role in bringing back the beloved Chesapeake Bay bivalve.
June 19, 2019
Scientists are predicting one of the largest dead zones in decades in the Bay this summer. But what does that really mean? Dr. Beth McGee answers all our questions.
June 6, 2019
June 4, 2019
Record breaking storms in 2018 across the Bay watershed increased polluted runoff, but the damage was not as bad as it could have been thanks to the implementation of the Chesapeake Clean Water Blueprint
June 1, 2019
Spring has officially sprung across the Chesapeake Bay watershed, check out some of our favorite photos from May 2019!
Save the Bay Blog June 2019
- Are There Sharks in the Chesapeake Bay?
- Bringing the Bay Home: How’s the Bay Doing?
- Bay Dead Zone: What’s It Like This Summer?
- Lancaster Water Week Goes Virtual and Socially Distanced
- Underwater Grasses: How Are They Doing?
- Oysters: How Are They Doing?
- Pennsylvania Streams: How Are They Doing?
- Blue Crabs: How Are They Doing?
- Walking the Watershed from around the World
- Bringing the Bay Home: Farm Trees, Chickens, and a Watershed Bill of Rights
- Anglers for Clean Water Stories
- Clean Water Stories
- Earth Day
- Farmer Success Stories
- Fox Island Farewell
- Learn Outside
- Locally Grown
- Nature Journaling
- Photo of the Week
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Month in the Watershed
- This Month on the Bay
- Voices for Clean Water
- Water Quality
- Watershed Watchdogs
- What's Bill Seeing in the Field?
The views and opinions expressed in the media, articles or comments on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Web, or any link contained in a linked Web site, or any changes or updates to such Web sites. The inclusion of any link or comment is provided only for information purposes. CBF reserves the right to edit or remove any comments and material posted to this website and to ban users from the site without notice. Partisan, pornographic or other inappropriate content, product or service promotion, foul language or bad behavior is expressly forbidden and will be removed.