September 30, 2019
Collaboration and teamwork are critical when working towards a goal as complex and challenging as saving the Bay.
September 27, 2019
From boggy and grassy to teaming with plants and wildlife, the manmade wetland in Waynesboro, VA is bringing new joy and less flooding to the Jefferson Park Neighborhood.
September 26, 2019
The health of the Chesapeake Bay is directly connected to air pollution, which is only degrading as the Trump Administration continues its assault on the Clean Air Act and its implementing regulations.
September 23, 2019
The Trump administration made yet another move this week that hinders efforts to clean up the Chesapeake Bay. This time, the attack comes by air.
September 19, 2019
If you find yourself slurping down oysters at National Harbor, or another MGM property in Las Vegas, you have more than one reason to feel good.
September 11, 2019
The Trump administration's move toward drilling in the Atlantic threatens our way of life.
September 6, 2019
On a blustery and snowy March day at Maryland’s General Assembly, about a dozen hearty oyster advocates to support two bills designed to help increase the oyster population in Maryland’s portion of the Chesapeake Bay.
September 5, 2019
It's up to Virginia state legislators to ensure the funding and programs are in place to make Virginia's strong Chesapeake Bay Blueprint a reality.
September 4, 2019
Virginia recently released a strong, detailed and practical plan to reduce pollution to its portion of the Chesapeake Bay and the tidal rivers that feed it. Now, Gov. Ralph Northam and the General Assembly must turn the plan into action.
September 1, 2019
The dog days of summer are officially behind us, but we're still enjoying some of the amazing images taken last month!
Save the Bay Blog September 2019
- Unexpected Visitor Spotted in C&O Canal in Montgomery County
- Five Facts You Otter Know
- A Tree Grows in Dairy Land
- The Next Generation Speaks Up for the Bay
- What Does Hurricane Ida Mean for the Chesapeake Bay?
- Harmful Algal Blooms: Red Tides, Cyanobacteria, and Filamentous Clumps are Clogging Chesapeake Waters
- Congress Must Help Save the Chesapeake Bay
- What Is Regenerative Agriculture, and Why Is it Re-Emerging Now?
- Pitching in for the Next Generation of Trees at the Augusta Forestry Center
- Save the Bay News: Ancient Sharks, Jellyfish, and Mighty Mussels
- Anglers for Clean Water Stories
- Clean Water Stories
- Earth Day
- Farmer Success Stories
- Fox Island Farewell
- Learn Outside
- Locally Grown
- Nature Journaling
- Photo of the Week
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Month in the Watershed
- This Month on the Bay
- Voices for Clean Water
- Water Quality
- Watershed Watchdogs
- What's Bill Seeing in the Field?
The views and opinions expressed in the media or articles on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Website, or any link contained in a linked Website, or any changes or updates to such Websites. The inclusion of any link is provided only for information purposes.