September 29, 2022
An upcoming Supreme Court decision could determine the fate of thousands of acres of wetlands in the Chesapeake Bay watershed.
September 28, 2022
Salmon, trees, plastic bags, and more. And all with Election Day right around the corner.
September 22, 2022
CBF speaks up on the transit alternatives presented in MDOT MTA’s East-West Corridor Study.
September 20, 2022
Nancy Kelly has waded, assessed, and protected the Bay's rivers for decades.
September 16, 2022
Our monthly roundup of engaging and educational content. This month we look into concerns over a proposed salmon factory, recent landmark federal legislation, crabs, and the latest survey of underwater grasses.
September 15, 2022
Living shorelines of native plants are often more effective, and more cost-effective over the long run, than armoring shorelines with rocks, concrete or treated lumber.
September 13, 2022
CBF Educator Shayla Keller shares her love of birding on the Chesapeake and tips to enjoy the fall migratory season.
Save the Bay Blog September 2022
- Save the Bay News: Urban Gardens, Toxic Cleanups, and Community Action
- 5-Millionth Tree Marks Milestone for Pennsylvania
- It's Time to Finish Cleaning up Chesapeake Bay
- Toxic Waste Hits Home in Hampton Roads
- Let Leaves Be: Hibernation Season Is Near!
- A Bay Without Borders
- Be the Change
- Save the Bay News: Environmental Rights, Wetland Fights, and Clean Water
- The More We Eat, the Less They Eat
- The Real Work of Clean Water
- Black History and the Bay
- Chesapeake Wildlife
- Clean Water Stories
- Earth Day
- Farmer Success Stories
- Fox Island Farewell
- Honoring Will Baker
- Learn Outside
- Locally Grown
- Nature Journaling
- Photo of the Week
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Month in the Watershed
- This Month on the Bay
- Voices for Clean Water
- Water Quality
- Watershed Watchdogs
- What's Bill Seeing in the Field?
- Women's History and the Bay
The views and opinions expressed in the media or articles on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Website, or any link contained in a linked Website, or any changes or updates to such Websites. The inclusion of any link is provided only for information purposes.