Jordan Point Marina
101 Jordan Point Road
Hopewell, VA 23860
From the north or south
- Take I-295 to Route 5 East (Charles City exit).
- Follow 5 East. A mile after the turn for Shirley Plantation.
- Turn right onto Route 156, towards Hopewell. Go over Benjamin Harrison Bridge.
Jordan Point Marina is the first left after the bridge. Our boat, Baywatcher, will be at the dock.
Newport News – Deep Creek Landing Marina
200 Old Marina Lane
Newport News, Virginia 23602
- Take I-64 East towards Newport News and follow I-64 E for about an hour
- Take exit 255-255A-255B and merge onto VA-143 E/Jefferson Ave
- Turn right onto Oyster Point Rd (McDonalds on the corner). This will change to Boxley Blvd.
- Turn left onto Menchville Rd, left onto Riverview Pkwy, left onto Menchville Rd S, left onto Marina Ln, and finally a right onto Old Marina Ln. Our boat, Jenny S., will be at the dock.
- Take Route 64 West towards Newport News and follow I-64 W for about 30 min
- Take exit 256A for Oyster Point Rd. and merge onto Victory Blvd and continue straight onto Oyster Point Rd. (this will turn into Boxley Blvd)
- Turn left onto Menchville Rd, left onto Riverview Pkwy, left onto Menchville Rd S, left onto Marina Ln, and finally a right onto Old Marina Ln. Our boat, Jenny S., will be at the dock
*Teachers: please carpool in 5 or fewer vehicles due to the small parking lot size
*Buses: please drop off group at the top of the hill and have them walk down to the parking lot