Download our Environmental Education Program Catalog (PDF, 4.21 MB, 24pgs)
- Fall 2018 One-Day & Fall 2018/Spring 2019 Multi-Day Applications—DEADLINE 5/18/18
- Student Application (Fall 2018 One-Day & Fall 2018/Spring 2019 Multi-Day)
- Adult Application (Fall 2018 One-Day & Fall 2018/Spring 2019 Multi-Day)
- Summer 2018 Programs Applications
- Student One-Day Summer Program Application
- Student Multi-Day Summer Program Application
- Adult One-Day Summer Program Application
- Adult Multi-Day Summer Program Application
- Spring 2018 Student & Adult, One & Multi Day Program Applications are available for wait-list only. Please contact the Education Coordinator for an application to be added to the wait-list.
- Field Program Evaluation form—please give us feedback about your experience!
- Frequently Asked Questions
State Funding SupportFor information on state funding for school groups, visit the following links:
- Maryland Schools: Chesapeake Bay Trust or call 410-974-2941.
- Virginia Schools: Virginia Department of Conservation and Recreation
- Pennsylvania Schools: Pennsylvania Department of Education's Meaningful Watershed Mini-Grant Program: (Keyword: EE Grants) or call 717-772-1828.
"Ya Gotta Be There" to understand the importance and the lasting impression of environmental education (also available on CBF's YouTube channel).
Washington-Lee High School students explore the Bay with CBF
What is it like to go on a CBF education field program? The Arlington Educational Television Department featured a student field experience on its weekly cable show, "Green Scene." See what we do and hear students, teachers, and CBF educators talk about the program.
Green Scene is filmed and produced by the Arlington Educational Television Department (AETV) in cooperation with the Arlington Public Schools Department of School and Community Relations.