Download our Environmental Education Program Catalog (PDF, 4.21 MB, 24pgs)
- Applications for Spring 2018 Student One-Day Programs are available
- Applications for Spring 2018 Adult One-Day Programs are available
- Applications for Fall 2017 Student One-Day Programs are available on a limited basis
- Applications for Fall 2017 Adult One-Day Programs are available on a limited basis
- Applications for Fall 2017/Spring 2018 Student Multi-Day Programs are available for waitlist only
- Applications for Fall 2017/Spring 2018 Adult Multi-Day Programs are available for waitlist only
- Field Program Evaluation form—please give us feedback about your experience!
- Frequently Asked Questions
For more information on state funding for school groups, visit the following links:
- Maryland Schools: Chesapeake Bay Trust — www.cbtrust.org or call 410-974-2941.
- Virginia Schools: Virginia Department of Conservation and Recreation — www.dcr.virginia.gov/virginia_naturally/grants.shtml
- Pennsylvania Schools: Pennsylvania Department of Education's Meaningful Watershed Mini-Grant Program — www.depweb.state.pa.us (Keyword: EE Grants) or call 717-772-1828.
Questions? Please contact EducationCoordinator@cbf.org.
"Ya Gotta Be There" to understand the importance and the lasting impression of environmental education (also available on CBF's YouTube channel).
Washington-Lee High School students explore the Bay with CBF
What is it like to go on a CBF education field program? The Arlington Educational Television Department featured a student field experience on its weekly cable show, "Green Scene." See what we do and hear students, teachers, and CBF educators talk about the program.
Green Scene is filmed and produced by the Arlington Educational Television Department (AETV) in cooperation with the Arlington Public Schools Department of School and Community Relations.