Thank you for your interest in joining the Chesapeake Bay Foundation's Student Leadership Program. Please provide the information below and answer the four application questions to apply. If selected, you will become part of a network of high school student leaders from across the Chesapeake Bay watershed who are dedicated to saving the Bay!
Before applying, please review CBF's Student Leadership Code of Conduct and our membership expectations and privileges below.
Student Leadership Member Expectations
- Attend monthly Council Meetings: These will primarily be online video conference calls using Zoom. (You will need to create a free Zoom account to participate.)
- Join us for Rally Your Reps events in your state capital to advocate on behalf of clean water.
- Design a Student Action Plan that improves the health of your local watershed, and ultimately the Chesapeake Bay, with advice and guidance from CBF.
- Lead education outreach at CBF events and within your local community to raise awareness for the Bay.
Student Leadership Member Privileges
- Training and experience in civic action and environmental stewardship.
- A network of fellow student leaders.
- Support and resources from CBF.
- Invitations to exclusive Student Leadership events, summer expeditions, and trainings.
- Travel to the most beautiful and inspiring natural areas of the Chesapeake Bay watershed.