29th Annual Clean the Bay Day
Saturday, June 3, 2017
9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
If you are interested in becoming a Zone Captain or Partner, please contact Tanner Council, firstname.lastname@example.org, 757-622-1964.
- 2017 Clean the Bay Day Presentation (this is an Adobe Acrobat PDF of the PowerPoint presentation WITH notes)
- 2017 Clean the Bay Day Presentation (this is an Adobe Acrobat PDF of the PowerPoint presentation WITHOUT notes)
- 2017 Zone Captain Guide (Zone Captains: this is your complete reference guide. Please review the entire document carefully.)
- Zone Captain Report Form (Zone Captains: complete this form at the end of your cleanup and call it in to your Area Coordinator. Information entered on this card includes data from all Volunteer Data Cards.)
- Volunteer Data Card (Zone Captains: to be completed by your volunteers during the cleanup.)
- Parental Permission Form (Zone Captains: be sure to collect a completed form from all volunteers under 18 years and not accompanied by a parent. Minors attending with a parent do not need to complete this form.)
- Clean the Bay Day Safety and Registration Form (ALL volunteers must sign in on this form the day of the cleanup. This is both a liability waiver and contact-information collector. Families may sign in as a single entry.)