July 24, 2017
All of us who love the Chesapeake Bay breathed a sigh of relief when Rep. Scott Taylor recently went to bat for the bay in Congress.
July 21, 2017
"Education is the best long-term investment in the Chesapeake Bay." After gathering student leaders from across the watershed for a week of hands-on Bay education, these words by CBF President Will Baker ring true.
July 19, 2017
Welcome to the dog days of summer! Around the Chesapeake Bay, this is also crab feast season.
July 18, 2017
It's not often you see people this excited about a sewage plant.
July 14, 2017
When an anniversary or milestone approaches, the natural inclination is often to reflect on the past. As CBF celebrates its 50th anniversary, we’re flipping the script—what better way to celebrate than to engage with the next generation and hear their thoughts on what it will take to save the Bay.
July 11, 2017
A young heron feeding in the marsh around Salt Ponds in Hampton, VA.
July 10, 2017
The Chesapeake Bay Foundation has been working for 50 years to Save the Bay by partnering with leaders nationally, regionally, and locally in our communities.
July 6, 2017
Thank you, to the Gazette-Mail, for the story about how the federal government is partnering with private landowners to restore trout streams in West Virginia.
July 5, 2017
Across the city of Hampton, people are pitching in to clean up the Hampton River.
Save the Bay Blog July 2017
- A Shellabration on Water
- AquaCon's Proposed Salmon Farm is a Major Environmental Risk for Maryland
- The Future of Crownsville State Hospital as a Center for Nature and Healing
- Pennsylvania Budget's Historic Investments In Clean Water Is A Watershed Moment
- Talking Soil Health With 4 the Soil
- A Brighter Future for Pennsylvania Students
- Outdoor Experiences, The Antidote to Screen Time Overload
- Save the Bay News: Hurricanes, Heat Waves, and Unpaving Paradise
- Tracing a River's Rage
- Here Comes the Story of a Hurricane
- Anglers for Clean Water Stories
- Black History and the Bay
- Chesapeake Wildlife
- Clean Water Stories
- Earth Day
- Farmer Success Stories
- Fox Island Farewell
- Honoring Will Baker
- Learn Outside
- Locally Grown
- Nature Journaling
- Photo of the Week
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Month in the Watershed
- This Month on the Bay
- Voices for Clean Water
- Water Quality
- Watershed Watchdogs
- What's Bill Seeing in the Field?
- Women's History and the Bay
The views and opinions expressed in the media or articles on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Website, or any link contained in a linked Website, or any changes or updates to such Websites. The inclusion of any link is provided only for information purposes.