July 24, 2017
All of us who love the Chesapeake Bay breathed a sigh of relief when Rep. Scott Taylor recently went to bat for the bay in Congress.
July 21, 2017
"Education is the best long-term investment in the Chesapeake Bay." After gathering student leaders from across the watershed for a week of hands-on Bay education, these words by CBF President Will Baker ring true.
July 19, 2017
Welcome to the dog days of summer! Around the Chesapeake Bay, this is also crab feast season.
July 18, 2017
It's not often you see people this excited about a sewage plant.
July 14, 2017
When an anniversary or milestone approaches, the natural inclination is often to reflect on the past. As CBF celebrates its 50th anniversary, we’re flipping the script—what better way to celebrate than to engage with the next generation and hear their thoughts on what it will take to save the Bay.
July 11, 2017
A young heron feeding in the marsh around Salt Ponds in Hampton, VA.
July 10, 2017
The Chesapeake Bay Foundation has been working for 50 years to Save the Bay by partnering with leaders nationally, regionally, and locally in our communities.
July 6, 2017
Thank you, to the Gazette-Mail, for the story about how the federal government is partnering with private landowners to restore trout streams in West Virginia.
July 5, 2017
Across the city of Hampton, people are pitching in to clean up the Hampton River.
Save the Bay Blog July 2017
- Photo of the Week: Sunset over Lake Ogleton
- This Month on the Bay: Worms in Love in June
- Photo of the Week: Osprey Feeding Her Babies
- This Week in the Watershed: Investing in Clean Water
- Nice Farms Creamery: Grazing Cows Since Before It Was Cool
- Photo of the Week: Kayaking on Bear Creek
- This Week in the Watershed: Halfway There
- Photo of the Week: Bring It!
- The Original Clean the Bay Day Crew Reunites
- Naturally Sunkissed Farm: Making the World Wilder and More Flavorful
- Anglers for Clean Water Stories
- Clean Water Stories
- Earth Day
- Education Success Stories
- Farmer Success Stories
- Locally Grown
- Photo of the Week
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Month on the Bay
- This Week in the Watershed
- Water Quality
- What's Bill Seeing in the Field?
The views and opinions expressed in the media, articles or comments on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Web, or any link contained in a linked Web site, or any changes or updates to such Web sites. The inclusion of any link or comment is provided only for information purposes. CBF reserves the right to edit or remove any comments and material posted to this website and to ban users from the site without notice. Partisan, pornographic or other inappropriate content, product or service promotion, foul language or bad behavior is expressly forbidden and will be removed.