August 16, 2017
Virginia's Beach's Pleasure House Brewing and the Chesapeake Bay Foundation have teamed up to brew a one-of-a-kind beer using rainwater collected at the Chesapeake Bay Foundation’s Brock Environmental Center.
August 15, 2017
The brilliant sky after a storm passed through the Ivy Neck Farm area on Maryland's Rhode River.
August 11, 2017
We’ve said it before, but complex problems require complex solutions.
August 10, 2017
For children growing up today with much more technology than I had, it’s hard to overstate the importance of learning outside
August 8, 2017
Visitors on hay wagons rode through rolling hills of corn, cover crops, and contour strips under a blazing sun in Juniata County, to get a close look and learn about conservation efforts through farmers’ eyes.
August 7, 2017
There is no doubt about it. It has been hot in Virginia this summer. Fortunately, in Hampton Roads when the temperature soars we can take to the water to beat the heat.
August 1, 2017
Canada geese at low tide in Hughlett Point Natural Area Preserve In Northumberland County, Virginia.
Save the Bay Blog August 2017
- The Fight for Maryland Forests Continues
- Planting Trees in Pennsylvania to Save the Bay
- Formerly Redlined Areas of Richmond Are Going Green
- Bringing the Bay Home: CBF Sues EPA, Blueprint Backgrounder, and Making History
- We’re Taking EPA to Court
- Bringing the Bay Home: Outdoor Education, Oyster Filtration, and a Backyard Report Card
- Back to School with CBF OWL
- The Need for Outdoor Environmental Education in MD’s Remote Learning Curriculum
- Time for Pennsylvania to Live up to Promises Made
- Bringing the Bay Home: Smallmouth Bass, Fish Handling, and a Summer Bucket List
- Anglers for Clean Water Stories
- Clean Water Stories
- Earth Day
- Farmer Success Stories
- Fox Island Farewell
- Learn Outside
- Locally Grown
- Nature Journaling
- Photo of the Week
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Month in the Watershed
- This Month on the Bay
- Voices for Clean Water
- Water Quality
- Watershed Watchdogs
- What's Bill Seeing in the Field?
The views and opinions expressed in the media, articles or comments on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Web, or any link contained in a linked Web site, or any changes or updates to such Web sites. The inclusion of any link or comment is provided only for information purposes. CBF reserves the right to edit or remove any comments and material posted to this website and to ban users from the site without notice. Partisan, pornographic or other inappropriate content, product or service promotion, foul language or bad behavior is expressly forbidden and will be removed.