February 26, 2020
In the marshes of the Chesapeake Bay, Harriet Tubman’s story comes alive.
February 24, 2020
Following an elimination of funding to aid Maryland environmental education experiences, students and educators speak out.
Yes, Clean Water Can Be Costly for Farmers in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed but There’s an Answer for That
February 20, 2020
Environmental farm upgrades can be a burden for farmers to install. That’s why environmental organizations that work on the ground with farmers have advocated for government assistance to help fund these upgrades.
February 14, 2020
An ode to mud puddles and odiferous plants.
February 13, 2020
We asked for your help to name the bald eagle pair that’s taken to nesting near CBF’s Philip Merrill Center. The results are in!
February 11, 2020
These incredible women have a connection to the Chesapeake Bay region and are pioneers in the sciences.
February 1, 2020
January was full of beautiful winter sunrises and wildlife, but the New Year also comes with new legislative sessions and federal rollbacks to important environmental laws.
Save the Bay Blog February 2020
- Healthy Fishing Along the Anacostia
- Nature Journaling: Growing Calm
- 'The Greatest Opportunity': 5 Takeaways from Secretary Blinken's Climate Speech on the Chesapeake Bay
- Save the Bay News: How You Can Save the Bay (And the Planet)
- In Hot Water
- The Environment and Public Health: Connecting the Dots
- Nature Journaling: Return of the Fish Hawks
- Save the Bay, Save the Planet
- Where Solar Arrays Shouldn't Go Is as Critical as Where They Do Go
- 7 Reasons Spring Is Awesome
- Anglers for Clean Water Stories
- Clean Water Stories
- Earth Day
- Farmer Success Stories
- Fox Island Farewell
- Learn Outside
- Locally Grown
- Nature Journaling
- Photo of the Week
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Month in the Watershed
- This Month on the Bay
- Voices for Clean Water
- Water Quality
- Watershed Watchdogs
- What's Bill Seeing in the Field?
The views and opinions expressed in the media, articles or comments on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Web, or any link contained in a linked Web site, or any changes or updates to such Web sites. The inclusion of any link or comment is provided only for information purposes. CBF reserves the right to edit or remove any comments and material posted to this website and to ban users from the site without notice. Partisan, pornographic or other inappropriate content, product or service promotion, foul language or bad behavior is expressly forbidden and will be removed.