February 26, 2020
In the marshes of the Chesapeake Bay, Harriet Tubman’s story comes alive.
February 24, 2020
Following an elimination of funding to aid Maryland environmental education experiences, students and educators speak out.
Yes, Clean Water Can Be Costly for Farmers in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed but There’s an Answer for That
February 20, 2020
Environmental farm upgrades can be a burden for farmers to install. That’s why environmental organizations that work on the ground with farmers have advocated for government assistance to help fund these upgrades.
February 14, 2020
An ode to mud puddles and odiferous plants.
February 13, 2020
We asked for your help to name the bald eagle pair that’s taken to nesting near CBF’s Philip Merrill Center. The results are in!
February 11, 2020
These incredible women have a connection to the Chesapeake Bay region and are pioneers in the sciences.
February 1, 2020
January was full of beautiful winter sunrises and wildlife, but the New Year also comes with new legislative sessions and federal rollbacks to important environmental laws.
Save the Bay Blog February 2020
- Baltimore Needs Effective and Equitable Transit Infrastructure
- Speaking for the Streams
- Save the Bay News: An Ancient Fish in Danger, Farmer Funds, and Crabs
- Successful Shorelines Require a Sea Change
- Fall Birding on Island Time
- Underwater Grasses: How Are They Doing?
- Soil Your Undies for Science
- Lake Anna Added to Virginia Dirty Waters List
- An Ancient Fish in Danger
- Funding Farmers to Save the Bay
- Black History and the Bay
- Chesapeake Wildlife
- Clean Water Stories
- Earth Day
- Farmer Success Stories
- Fox Island Farewell
- Honoring Will Baker
- Learn Outside
- Locally Grown
- Nature Journaling
- Photo of the Week
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Month in the Watershed
- This Month on the Bay
- Voices for Clean Water
- Water Quality
- Watershed Watchdogs
- What's Bill Seeing in the Field?
- Women's History and the Bay
The views and opinions expressed in the media or articles on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Website, or any link contained in a linked Website, or any changes or updates to such Websites. The inclusion of any link is provided only for information purposes.