November 23, 2020
The state is taking a stand against climate change and protecting human health, the environment, and the economy in the process.
Raiding Dedicated Conservation Funds to Plug the State’s Budget Gap Would Further Damage Pennsylvania’s Environment
November 18, 2020
As Pennsylvania legislators begin looking under the Commonwealth’s cushions for enough spare change to plug a state budget gap that could be higher than $4 billion, they should keep hands off of funds already dedicated to conservation and environmental programs.
November 17, 2020
You can have your turkey and save the Bay, too. (And don't forget the oyster stuffing!)
November 13, 2020
And other stories you may have missed. Check out our weekly roundup of engaging and educational content for you to enjoy at home!
November 12, 2020
…and you may not even know about it. Don’t feel bad—you’re not alone. CBF has got you covered.
November 11, 2020
A small Virginia city is planting trees—and hope—for the future.
November 10, 2020
From the largest oyster restoration project in the world to energized local community plantings, Maryland oysters get a helping hand.
November 9, 2020
With the help of a new $2 million grant, we’re working with partners to plant 360 acres of streamside forest buffers, train on-the-ground technicians, and boost local clean water plans in eight Pennsylvania counties.
Save the Bay Blog November 2020
- A Tree Grows in Dairy Land
- The Next Generation Speaks Up for the Bay
- What Does Hurricane Ida Mean for the Chesapeake Bay?
- Harmful Algal Blooms: Red Tides, Cyanobacteria, and Filamentous Clumps are Clogging Chesapeake Waters
- Congress Must Help Save the Chesapeake Bay
- What Is Regenerative Agriculture, and Why Is it Re-Emerging Now?
- Pitching in for the Next Generation of Trees at the Augusta Forestry Center
- Save the Bay News: Ancient Sharks, Jellyfish, and Mighty Mussels
- Four Surprising Facts About Chesapeake Jellyfish
- Freshwater Mussels: Wild, Wonderful, and Waning
- Anglers for Clean Water Stories
- Clean Water Stories
- Earth Day
- Farmer Success Stories
- Fox Island Farewell
- Learn Outside
- Locally Grown
- Nature Journaling
- Photo of the Week
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Month in the Watershed
- This Month on the Bay
- Voices for Clean Water
- Water Quality
- Watershed Watchdogs
- What's Bill Seeing in the Field?
The views and opinions expressed in the media or articles on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Website, or any link contained in a linked Website, or any changes or updates to such Websites. The inclusion of any link is provided only for information purposes.