November 23, 2020
The state is taking a stand against climate change and protecting human health, the environment, and the economy in the process.
Raiding Dedicated Conservation Funds to Plug the State’s Budget Gap Would Further Damage Pennsylvania’s Environment
November 18, 2020
As Pennsylvania legislators begin looking under the Commonwealth’s cushions for enough spare change to plug a state budget gap that could be higher than $4 billion, they should keep hands off of funds already dedicated to conservation and environmental programs.
November 17, 2020
You can have your turkey and save the Bay, too. (And don't forget the oyster stuffing!)
November 13, 2020
And other stories you may have missed. Check out our weekly roundup of engaging and educational content for you to enjoy at home!
November 12, 2020
…and you may not even know about it. Don’t feel bad—you’re not alone. CBF has got you covered.
November 11, 2020
A small Virginia city is planting trees—and hope—for the future.
November 10, 2020
From the largest oyster restoration project in the world to energized local community plantings, Maryland oysters get a helping hand.
November 9, 2020
With the help of a new $2 million grant, we’re working with partners to plant 360 acres of streamside forest buffers, train on-the-ground technicians, and boost local clean water plans in eight Pennsylvania counties.
Save the Bay Blog November 2020
- Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Pennsylvania
- Raiding Dedicated Conservation Funds to Plug the State’s Budget Gap Would Further Damage Pennsylvania’s Environment
- 5 Ways to Celebrate the Bay this Thanksgiving
- Save the Bay News: A Chemical Capital’s Transformation, An Oyster Reef Reborn
- The Most Important Bay Bill in a Generation Just Became Law…
- Transforming Hopewell: From Chemical Spills to Community Trees
- Bringing Back the Bay's Favorite Bivalve
- Trees? Yes, Please!
- Bringing the Bay Home: Civic Engagement During COVID, Vote for the Bay, and a Blueprint Primer
- Advocacy in the Age of COVID
- Anglers for Clean Water Stories
- Clean Water Stories
- Earth Day
- Farmer Success Stories
- Fox Island Farewell
- Learn Outside
- Locally Grown
- Nature Journaling
- Photo of the Week
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Month in the Watershed
- This Month on the Bay
- Voices for Clean Water
- Water Quality
- Watershed Watchdogs
- What's Bill Seeing in the Field?
The views and opinions expressed in the media, articles or comments on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Web, or any link contained in a linked Web site, or any changes or updates to such Web sites. The inclusion of any link or comment is provided only for information purposes. CBF reserves the right to edit or remove any comments and material posted to this website and to ban users from the site without notice. Partisan, pornographic or other inappropriate content, product or service promotion, foul language or bad behavior is expressly forbidden and will be removed.