January 31, 2022
Virginia now has an unprecedented opportunity to fully fund its agricultural cost-share program.
January 26, 2022
A Pennsylvania farm owner steps up to protect bog turtles on his land.
January 24, 2022
Virginia's citizen boards play key roles in the state's balanced framework for protecting the environment.
January 21, 2022
Our monthly roundup of engaging and educational content for you to enjoy at home. This month we discuss the 2021 State of the Blueprint report and how we can get Bay restoration back on track.
January 20, 2022
Earlier this month, CBF released its 2021 State of the Blueprint report with a large focus on Pennsylvania. Here are the highs, lows, and next steps for the Keystone State.
January 18, 2022
Legislative sessions have kicked off around the watershed. Here’s what we’re fighting for.
January 12, 2022
Lined seahorses rely on the Bay's underwater grass beds for food, shelter, and a place to breed.
January 6, 2022
Known for their acrobatics, humpback whales sometimes venture into the Chesapeake to feed.
January 3, 2022
Hilary Harp Falk, a proven expert in large-scale ecosystem restoration, leading organizational change, and coalition building, is CBF's next president and CEO.
Save the Bay Blog January 2022
- A Shellabration on Water
- AquaCon's Proposed Salmon Farm is a Major Environmental Risk for Maryland
- The Future of Crownsville State Hospital as a Center for Nature and Healing
- Pennsylvania Budget's Historic Investments In Clean Water Is A Watershed Moment
- Talking Soil Health With 4 the Soil
- A Brighter Future for Pennsylvania Students
- Outdoor Experiences, The Antidote to Screen Time Overload
- Save the Bay News: Hurricanes, Heat Waves, and Unpaving Paradise
- Tracing a River's Rage
- Here Comes the Story of a Hurricane
- Anglers for Clean Water Stories
- Black History and the Bay
- Chesapeake Wildlife
- Clean Water Stories
- Earth Day
- Farmer Success Stories
- Fox Island Farewell
- Honoring Will Baker
- Learn Outside
- Locally Grown
- Nature Journaling
- Photo of the Week
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Month in the Watershed
- This Month on the Bay
- Voices for Clean Water
- Water Quality
- Watershed Watchdogs
- What's Bill Seeing in the Field?
- Women's History and the Bay
The views and opinions expressed in the media or articles on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Website, or any link contained in a linked Website, or any changes or updates to such Websites. The inclusion of any link is provided only for information purposes.