January 31, 2022
Virginia now has an unprecedented opportunity to fully fund its agricultural cost-share program.
January 26, 2022
A Pennsylvania farm owner steps up to protect bog turtles on his land.
January 24, 2022
Virginia's citizen boards play key roles in the state's balanced framework for protecting the environment.
January 21, 2022
Our monthly roundup of engaging and educational content for you to enjoy at home. This month we discuss the 2021 State of the Blueprint report and how we can get Bay restoration back on track.
January 20, 2022
Earlier this month, CBF released its 2021 State of the Blueprint report with a large focus on Pennsylvania. Here are the highs, lows, and next steps for the Keystone State.
January 18, 2022
Legislative sessions have kicked off around the watershed. Here’s what we’re fighting for.
January 12, 2022
Lined seahorses rely on the Bay's underwater grass beds for food, shelter, and a place to breed.
January 6, 2022
Known for their acrobatics, humpback whales sometimes venture into the Chesapeake to feed.
January 3, 2022
Hilary Harp Falk, a proven expert in large-scale ecosystem restoration, leading organizational change, and coalition building, is CBF's next president and CEO.
Save the Bay Blog January 2022
- Let's Clean Up and Protect Western Pennsylvania's Waterways
- One Person, One Park, One Hour
- Save the Bay News: All About Oysters
- Pass the Salt, Please
- Four Faces of the Oyster Industry
- Eat Your Crabs, and Have Their Backs, Too
- Skies Clear in Pennsylvania as Volunteers Plant Thousands of Trees
- What to Do About Bay's Troubling Blue Crab Decline?
- Infrastructure That Works for the Bay and for the People
- Postcards from Paradise
- Anglers for Clean Water Stories
- Black History and the Bay
- Chesapeake Wildlife
- Clean Water Stories
- Earth Day
- Farmer Success Stories
- Fox Island Farewell
- Honoring Will Baker
- Learn Outside
- Locally Grown
- Nature Journaling
- Photo of the Week
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Month in the Watershed
- This Month on the Bay
- Voices for Clean Water
- Water Quality
- Watershed Watchdogs
- What's Bill Seeing in the Field?
- Women's History and the Bay
The views and opinions expressed in the media or articles on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Website, or any link contained in a linked Website, or any changes or updates to such Websites. The inclusion of any link is provided only for information purposes.