August 30, 2022
Underwater grasses are a critical habitat in the Bay and its tidal rivers. We asked Dr. Beth McGee for an update on their status and what it means for the health of the Bay.
August 25, 2022
In Pennsylvania, volunteers buried cotton underwear to explore their soil's health.
August 23, 2022
Algal blooms threaten a water lover's paradise.
August 17, 2022
A proposed salmon factory puts Maryland's endangered Atlantic sturgeon population at risk.
August 16, 2022
Big federal investment to fight climate change will help farmers too.
August 10, 2022
With oyster kayak tours, Hampton-based eco-tourism company Shored Up LLC celebrates the Bay’s favorite bivalve.
August 8, 2022
State regulators need to do more to protect surrounding communities and guarantee pollution in local waterways won't get worse.
August 4, 2022
How a place with a dark past could be transformed into a refuge for nature and healing.
August 1, 2022
From the Capitol to croplands, making good on these landmark investments is vital to our health, economic well-being, and quality of life.
Save the Bay Blog August 2022
- Save the Bay News: Urban Gardens, Toxic Cleanups, and Community Action
- 5-Millionth Tree Marks Milestone for Pennsylvania
- It's Time to Finish Cleaning up Chesapeake Bay
- Toxic Waste Hits Home in Hampton Roads
- Let Leaves Be: Hibernation Season Is Near!
- A Bay Without Borders
- Be the Change
- Save the Bay News: Environmental Rights, Wetland Fights, and Clean Water
- The More We Eat, the Less They Eat
- The Real Work of Clean Water
- Black History and the Bay
- Chesapeake Wildlife
- Clean Water Stories
- Earth Day
- Farmer Success Stories
- Fox Island Farewell
- Honoring Will Baker
- Learn Outside
- Locally Grown
- Nature Journaling
- Photo of the Week
- Save the Bay News
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Month in the Watershed
- This Month on the Bay
- Voices for Clean Water
- Water Quality
- Watershed Watchdogs
- What's Bill Seeing in the Field?
- Women's History and the Bay
The views and opinions expressed in the media or articles on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Website, or any link contained in a linked Website, or any changes or updates to such Websites. The inclusion of any link is provided only for information purposes.