January 26, 2024
Advocacy efforts are in full swing this month as legislators return to state houses and the Capitol. Take a look at our top priorities for the Bay in the coming months.
January 24, 2024
The Virginia General Assembly is considering a bill that would ban cancer-linked products. Here's why they should pass the ban.
January 23, 2024
Legislative sessions have kicked off around the watershed. Here’s what we’re fighting for in 2024.
January 19, 2024
Cost-share funds available through Pennsylvania's Agricultural Conservation Assistance Program (ACAP) help Greg Strayer keep his family farm going, so that someday he can pass it to his children.
January 3, 2024
Talbot County officials should closely monitor the development's growth and ensure sewage discharge and other plans are not harming Talbot's way of life.
Save the Bay Blog January 2024
- One-on-One with The General Assembly
- Testifying on Behalf of Living Shorelines
- Little Fish, Big Trouble (Again)
- Hope on the Half Shell
- In Virginia, Hope Grows on Trees
- Journey into the Heart of the Bay
- Let's Go Outdoors!
- Lawmakers Must Prioritize Conservation, Climate Legislation
- Climate Resiliency Demands Resilient Funding
- When It Rains It Pours — With Road Salt It Creates a Bad Brew
- Black History and the Bay
- Earth Day
- Farmer Success Stories
- Fox Island Farewell
- History for All
- Honoring Will Baker
- Learn Outside
- Locally Grown
- Nature Journaling
- Save the Bay News
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Month in the Watershed
- This Month on the Bay
- Voices for Clean Water
- Water Quality
- Watershed Watchdogs
- Women's History and the Bay
The views and opinions expressed in the media or articles on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Website, or any link contained in a linked Website, or any changes or updates to such Websites. The inclusion of any link is provided only for information purposes.