Click the links below for the full story behind each highlight (note: some of these links will take you off the CBF website):
- The U.S. House of Representatives passed the Build Back Better bill with $27 billion increase for USDA agricultural conservation programs.
- President Biden signed into law infrastructure legislation with a $238 million boost for EPA's Chesapeake Bay Program.
- PA clean water bills introduced in the state legislature will benefit those who love the outdoors.
- Keystone 10 Million Trees Partnership's Mira Lloyd Dock Awards honor Kiasha Huling of Philadelphia and Shauna Yorty of Lancaster for conservation and community building.
- Silvopasture research projects connect cows and trees for cleaner water on PA farms.
- Blue Water Baltimore and CBF file petition for judicial review of short-sighted stormwater permits issued for Baltimore City and County.
- CBF and partners file lawsuit after decades of violations by Henrico County's sewage system.
- In an environmental justice win, Virginia Air Board denies permit for pipeline compressor station.
- 95-year-old celebrated as longest-serving oyster restoration volunteer.