Visit the links below for the full story behind each highlight (note: some of these links will take you off the CBF website):
- The U.S. Supreme Court narrowed EPA’s authority to limit greenhouse gas emissions.
- Pennsylvania’s new budget contains historic funding for clean water.
- CBF-developed Pennsylvania Pequea Creek restoration plan approved by EPA.
- CBF encouraged by new Maryland regulations protecting struggling blue crab population.
- As community outcry grows and court challenges remain, CBF lawyers are working to preserve forested land in Harford County, Maryland, which was slated for development.
- Virginia Beach will consider plastic bag fee to reduce litter.
- The Chesapeake Bay Program releases its latest Bay grasses assessment.