Visit the links below for the full story behind each highlight (note: some of these links will take you off the CBF website):
In August and September:
- Historic Inflation Reduction Act includes $20 billion for USDA conservation programs that reduce runoff and help farmers reduce runoff pollution and enhance resiliency to climate change.
- Clean-water projects on PA farms can REAP tax credits.
- Nominees sought for 3rd Annual Mira Lloyd Dock Partnership Diversity Award.
- In MD, CBF wins landmark decision to help citizens contest forest clearing plans for construction projects.
- Maryland Rod & Reef Slam fishing tournament returns with a beachfront Annapolis bash.
- After 50 years, endangered James spinymussels returned to James River.
- EPA’s cleanup plan for contaminated Portsmouth site seeks public input.