August 30, 2019
After 46 years of tirelessly working for the Chesapeake Bay Foundation, John Page is hanging up his CBF waders this month. Reflections from his farewell celebration at CBF headquarters in Annapolis earlier this month.
August 22, 2019
CBF student leaders headed to the nation’s capital to explore the connections between federal policy and water quality.
August 19, 2019
CBF summer intern Carrie Klein took a trip to Clagett Farm and learned how contagious it really is.
August 16, 2019
Last week, three dogs—Abby, Izzy and Harpo—had a play date in and around a seemingly harmless pond in Wilmington, North Carolina. A few hours later all three were dead. The culprit? A poisonous blue-green algae.
August 14, 2019
The historic federal-state partnership working to clean up the Bay’s pollution is entering the final phase of restoration.
August 9, 2019
The long-term potential for tree-planting success in Pennsylvania is on display and protecting a stretch of Opossum Creek in Cumberland County.
August 7, 2019
Summertime and being on the water go together like crabs and Old Bay. And while school is still out for most kids, the Chesapeake Bay is a great place to learn when the weather’s warm.
August 2, 2019
Veterans and those who would like to honor them are invited to join us and Heroes on the Water for Veterans on the Susquehanna on Saturday, Aug. 24.
August 1, 2019
From fireworks and oyster plantings, to summer sunsets along the Chesapeake Bay and its rivers and streams, July was a magical month around the region!
Save the Bay Blog August 2019
- Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Pennsylvania
- Raiding Dedicated Conservation Funds to Plug the State’s Budget Gap Would Further Damage Pennsylvania’s Environment
- 5 Ways to Celebrate the Bay this Thanksgiving
- Save the Bay News: A Chemical Capital’s Transformation, An Oyster Reef Reborn
- The Most Important Bay Bill in a Generation Just Became Law…
- Transforming Hopewell: From Chemical Spills to Community Trees
- Bringing Back the Bay's Favorite Bivalve
- Trees? Yes, Please!
- Bringing the Bay Home: Civic Engagement During COVID, Vote for the Bay, and a Blueprint Primer
- Advocacy in the Age of COVID
- Anglers for Clean Water Stories
- Clean Water Stories
- Earth Day
- Farmer Success Stories
- Fox Island Farewell
- Learn Outside
- Locally Grown
- Nature Journaling
- Photo of the Week
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Month in the Watershed
- This Month on the Bay
- Voices for Clean Water
- Water Quality
- Watershed Watchdogs
- What's Bill Seeing in the Field?
The views and opinions expressed in the media, articles or comments on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Web, or any link contained in a linked Web site, or any changes or updates to such Web sites. The inclusion of any link or comment is provided only for information purposes. CBF reserves the right to edit or remove any comments and material posted to this website and to ban users from the site without notice. Partisan, pornographic or other inappropriate content, product or service promotion, foul language or bad behavior is expressly forbidden and will be removed.