November 27, 2019
You can have your turkey and save the Bay, too. (And pie of course.)
November 22, 2019
As we give thanks this season, let’s remember the important sacrifices our farmers and watermen make. This Thanksgiving, they are providing the plentiful food we’ll all enjoy.
November 19, 2019
CBF's Pennsylvania Student Leadership Council President Lenka Platt reflects on her time on Virginia's Fox Island.
November 15, 2019
Volunteers helped CBF plant more than 1,000 trees and shrubs at the home of Hollywood Oyster Co. in November.
November 12, 2019
Laney Bonner has become a great promoter of CBF’s oyster gardening program, all while keeping up as a student at Great Bridge High School in Chesapeake, Virginia.
November 8, 2019
The boots on the ground—the farmers and the conservation community—are leading the way. It’s time state legislators invest in them.
November 6, 2019
Last week, CBF challenged a key permit for a proposed natural gas-burning compressor station in court, defending the right of people in the historic African-American community of Union Hill to continue to breathe clean air.
November 5, 2019
CBF student leaders went to Williamsport to celebrate the salamander that is Pennsylvania’s new official state amphibian and to salute the state senator whose support was key to making it happen.
November 4, 2019
The Anne Arundel County Council should find ways to restore parts of the forest conservation bill they recently weakened with amendments.
Save the Bay Blog November 2019
- Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Pennsylvania
- Raiding Dedicated Conservation Funds to Plug the State’s Budget Gap Would Further Damage Pennsylvania’s Environment
- 5 Ways to Celebrate the Bay this Thanksgiving
- Save the Bay News: A Chemical Capital’s Transformation, An Oyster Reef Reborn
- The Most Important Bay Bill in a Generation Just Became Law…
- Transforming Hopewell: From Chemical Spills to Community Trees
- Bringing Back the Bay's Favorite Bivalve
- Trees? Yes, Please!
- Bringing the Bay Home: Civic Engagement During COVID, Vote for the Bay, and a Blueprint Primer
- Advocacy in the Age of COVID
- Anglers for Clean Water Stories
- Clean Water Stories
- Earth Day
- Farmer Success Stories
- Fox Island Farewell
- Learn Outside
- Locally Grown
- Nature Journaling
- Photo of the Week
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Month in the Watershed
- This Month on the Bay
- Voices for Clean Water
- Water Quality
- Watershed Watchdogs
- What's Bill Seeing in the Field?
The views and opinions expressed in the media, articles or comments on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Web, or any link contained in a linked Web site, or any changes or updates to such Web sites. The inclusion of any link or comment is provided only for information purposes. CBF reserves the right to edit or remove any comments and material posted to this website and to ban users from the site without notice. Partisan, pornographic or other inappropriate content, product or service promotion, foul language or bad behavior is expressly forbidden and will be removed.