November 27, 2019
You can have your turkey and save the Bay, too. (And pie of course.)
November 22, 2019
As we give thanks this season, let’s remember the important sacrifices our farmers and watermen make. This Thanksgiving, they are providing the plentiful food we’ll all enjoy.
November 19, 2019
CBF's Pennsylvania Student Leadership Council President Lenka Platt reflects on her time on Virginia's Fox Island.
November 15, 2019
Volunteers helped CBF plant more than 1,000 trees and shrubs at the home of Hollywood Oyster Co. in November.
November 12, 2019
Laney Bonner has become a great promoter of CBF’s oyster gardening program, all while keeping up as a student at Great Bridge High School in Chesapeake, Virginia.
November 8, 2019
The boots on the ground—the farmers and the conservation community—are leading the way. It’s time state legislators invest in them.
November 6, 2019
Last week, CBF challenged a key permit for a proposed natural gas-burning compressor station in court, defending the right of people in the historic African-American community of Union Hill to continue to breathe clean air.
November 5, 2019
CBF student leaders went to Williamsport to celebrate the salamander that is Pennsylvania’s new official state amphibian and to salute the state senator whose support was key to making it happen.
November 4, 2019
The Anne Arundel County Council should find ways to restore parts of the forest conservation bill they recently weakened with amendments.
Save the Bay Blog November 2019
- Save the Bay News: Headwaters, Hellbenders, and Stopping a Toxic Brew
- Funding Crucial for the Future of Clean Water in Pennsylvania
- Seeing the Watershed Anew
- A Symbol for Pennsylvania
- When the Student Becomes the Teacher
- A Cleaner, Greener Future for Pennsylvania Is Within Our Reach
- Acid Mine Drainage: A Toxic Brew Flowing Downstream
- Electrify Your Lawn Care to Help Save the Chesapeake Bay
- Save the Bay News: Plastic, Pollinator Gardens, and Trees from Space
- 52 Years of Earth Day
- Anglers for Clean Water Stories
- Black History and the Bay
- Chesapeake Wildlife
- Clean Water Stories
- Earth Day
- Farmer Success Stories
- Fox Island Farewell
- Honoring Will Baker
- Learn Outside
- Locally Grown
- Nature Journaling
- Photo of the Week
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Month in the Watershed
- This Month on the Bay
- Voices for Clean Water
- Water Quality
- Watershed Watchdogs
- What's Bill Seeing in the Field?
- Women's History and the Bay
The views and opinions expressed in the media or articles on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Website, or any link contained in a linked Website, or any changes or updates to such Websites. The inclusion of any link is provided only for information purposes.